More precisely: how we do the packaging and prepare the painting for the shipment:
1. They bought the picture. Hooray! Now we have to prepare the painting for the journey, having done everything in our power so that it arrives at the new home safely.
2. First: special acid free paper that protects the painting layer from plastic and creates an air gap.
3. Second: the actual packaging of the painting with bubble. We add the Certificate now.
4.Third: cut out the upper and lower parts of the polystyrene box to size.
5. Then add the side pieces.
6. We strengthen the boxes with the work inside with reinforced tape, which creates additional protection.
7. At the end, we wrap the parcel in postal wrapping paper, write down the address, and then wrap it with plastic tape to protect the parcel from moisture, further strengthening it.
It's all. The package is ready. Fly, dear!