COMPOSER by Alexander Sokht
oil on canvass 80x60cm, 2021
New painting is available now.
What precedes the paintings…
Some things are worth waiting for and, without a doubt, we think the arrival of an album with this artwork qualifies. After 10 years, when this painting was purchased by a collector from Canada.
You can order the albums with your artworks here: https://www.blurb.com/user/zafir?fbclid=IwAR3i_VQzDN7pVPrgRN3XMfrysB0nr5_qpBR9QruPJtWtJaTT7zl0fi6tpo0Continue reading
A few digitally created DREAMS from Alexander Sokht
size with a white field 44,5x61 cm
size of the image 50x30cm
Sometimes the best art comes in mini packages. These art prints make a cute and space-conscious option to sprinkle in decor to any tight space.
They're available in one example only and signed by the artist.
Original art in a profound connection between style and freedom.
There are many ways how to design your place and your life with this lovely art objects: frame them separately or together as sets, place them on the shelves or on a wall. It's up to you and your design ideas.
Just find which one speaks to you and buy it.
We send our art worldwide. @xpgallery
Contact us here or firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue reading
It's good when your work inspires people, but it's even better when the inspired person doesn't hesitate to link to the source of inspiration by amazing art of Alexander Sokht .
More precisely: how we do the packaging and prepare the painting for the shipment:
1. They bought the picture. Hooray! Now we have to prepare the painting for the journey, having done everything in our power so that it arrives at the new home safely.
2. First: special acid free paper that protects the painting layer from plastic and creates an air gap.
3. Second: the actual packaging of the painting with bubble. We add the Certificate now.
4.Third: cut out the upper and lower parts of the polystyrene box to size.
5. Then add the side pieces.
6. We strengthen the boxes with the work inside with reinforced tape, which creates additional protection.
7. At the end, we wrap the parcel in postal wrapping paper, write down the address, and then wrap it with plastic tape to protect the parcel from moisture, further strengthening it.
It's all. The package is ready. Fly, dear!